Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pinning makes me happy...

If you've been wondering where I've been (probably not)... I've been pinning. A lot.

I'm sure by now that most of you are fully aware of Pinterest, but if you're not, do yourself a favor and go now.  You'll need an invite and you can request one, but if you don't receive one in your inbox with in a day or so send me your email address and I'll be glad to invite you. 

Pinterest has opened my eyes to a world of crafting, homesteading, cooking, humor, inspiration, helpful hints, tips, tricks, and so much more. This site makes searching the web for ideas, recipes, etc, so much easier - everything is right there and categorized!

The best part is that even though I've been online pinning like crazy, this site has actually improved my way of being. It has awakened something in me that has been dormant for quite awhile - my creativity.  Due to Pinterest, I've been organizing, planning, crafting, cooking, and doing super cool science experiments with the boys. Rather than simply following others statuses and wishing I was doing more, I am.  The site that initially sucked me in and rendered me useless due to sensory overload has amazingly gotten me off the couch and has me doing more and more and more!

I'm in love! (And so is my family)

xo ~ Aleisha

No comments:

Post a Comment